Friday, January 18, 2013

Government: America's New God


I was around nine years old when dad took me to see the movie, “The Ten Commandments” starring Charlton Heston at the Town Theater in downtown Baltimore. It was a big deal for us because the theater had just begun admitting blacks.

Etched in my brain is the scene when Moses came down from the mountain to witness the Israelites engrossed in an orgy of self-indulgence celebrating the new god they created, a golden calf. They had abandoned God to worship a man-made false god.

I chastised fellow black Christians for worshiping a false god of skin-color, monolithic voting to give Obama a second term despite their awareness of his anti-biblical agenda. However, I have come to realize that the insidious spirit of anti-Christ emanating from the Obama Administration has spread far and wide.